Saving today for tomorrow
October 2oth, 2016 – 7:00 p.m.
50 West Duarte Road, Arcadia (Dinning Room)
Authentic Armenia Cuisine: Beef, Lamb, Chicken, and Pork
Authentic Armenian Cuisine: Beef, Lamb, Chicken, and Pork – Prepared to Old World Flavor by our own Chef Brother, Nahapet (Naho) Hairaptyan and his staff
Guest Speaker: Jeriel Smith, Master SC Research Lodge Masonic education, symbolism, roots and practices
All proceeds will be used by the Library Board to improve our displays of books and memorabilia and preserve our history.
Any Contributions will be greatly appreciated.
During the evening, visit the library and consider donating, your own Masonic memorabilia for safe keeping.
Dinner Donation $25.00
Please answer as to your intent by making a reservation no later than October 15th, 2016 (At present we are setting accommodations for 60.) by calling 626-283-0490 or mail and make checks payable to: Arcadia Masonic Lodge No. 278 – Library Fund, 50 West Duarte Road, Arcadia, CA 91007
This gallery contains 5 photos.
Outback Gift Certificate Winners:
1st Prize $35.00 – Brother Christian Malaca
2nd Prize $25.00 – Brother Randy Marsh, PM
3rd Prize $25.00 – Brother Bob Sechrest, PM
- Wednesday Oct 5 7:30 pm Center Board Meeting followed
- by Executive Team Meeting
- Thursday Oct 6 6:30 pm Stated Dinner followed by Stated Meeting
- Tuesday Oct 11 7:30 pm Board of Trustees’ Meeting
- Thursday Oct 13 7:30 pm OSI – 3rd Degree’s 2nd Section
- Friday Oct 14 7:00 pm Dine Out at Camerons Sea Food,
- 1978 E. Colorado Blvd., Pasadena
- Thursday Oct 20 7:00 pm Library Benefit Dinner
- Tuesday Oct 25 7:30 pm Library Board Meeting
- Thursday Oct 27 7:30 pm Degree Practice TBA
- Fri to Sat Oct 29 to 30 7:30 pm 167th Annual Communication at
- the Grand Lodge, San Francisco
Stated Dinners and Meeting Schedules
- Thursday Nov 3 6:30 pm Stated Dinner followed by Stated Meeting
- Thursday Dec 1 6:30 pm Stated Dinner followed by Stated Meeting